Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Location: Oklahoma City, OK 73102
Term: 3 months (1/13/2021 to 4/30/2021)
- Provides administrative support to a department or office location.
- Provides support for reception and guest services, mail services, phone, meeting rooms and location services.
- Receives and directs incoming calls to appropriate personnel and voicemail.
- Greets and announces clients, applicants and visitors.
- Follows security procedures for recording guests, suppliers and other visitors.
- Arranges escorts as needed. Issues visitor passes and validates parking.
- Assists with scheduling and preparing meeting and conference rooms. Coordinates setup of conference/meetings rooms.
- Arranges for and reserves projectors and other meeting equipment, ensuring equipment is in good operating condition.
- Arranges video and/or web conferencing as needed. Coordinates catering for meeting and events.
- May negotiate pricing and menus.
- Secures approvals for catering expenses and reviews invoices to arrange billing to appropriate department or business unit.
- Performs general clerical duties associated with distributing office faxes, packages and mail as required. Uses tracking systems to record inbound and outbound courier, freight and mail. Meters mail. Arranges messenger service as needed. Follows location security procedures for screening inbound deliveries. Orders office supplies and other common use items for the location, such as café supplies, equipment toner, printer paper, freight and shipping supplies etc. Maintains neat appearance reception area, conference rooms café and other common areas.
- Requests building and housekeeping services as needed.
- Periodically inspects common area equipment to ensure good operating condition.
- Arranges equipment service as needed.
- Maintains records and logs of service requests and tracks their status.
- Maintains a file of services including transportation sources, accommodations, and referral contacts.
- May arrange convenience/hospitality services for guests such as transportation, tickets, reservations, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned. No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
- Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
- Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- HS Diploma or GED required. Prior Front Desk, Concierge, customer service or other hospitality experience preferred.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor with a strong, professional customer service orientation.
- Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
- Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations.
- Ability to solve problems in standard situations.
- Requires basic analytical skills.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work flexible work schedules based on office needs.
If this looks like a perfect fit, apply today!