Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Administrative Assistant
Location: Salt Lake City, UT 84124
Hourly Rate: $ 20.34/hr.
Term: 3 months
- General administrative work and invoice processing.
- Assists with tenant and vendor customer service.
- Performs a variety of administrative tasks for assigned staff including but not limited to phone support, draft, preparation and distribution of correspondence, expense reporting, calendar and scheduling, meeting coordination, filing and copying, etc.
- Maintains tenant, vendor and property files, including insurance certificates, lease abstracts, etc.
- in accordance with prescribed standards.
- Works with Building Technician staff and vendors to compile a list of maintenance items.
- May open work orders.
- Coordinates and monitors status of work assigned to vendors.
- Coordinates tenant events and appreciation.
- Assists with publication and distribution of tenant newsletter.
- May initiate rent collections correspondence and phone contact with tenant where permitted by state regulations.
- Assists with budget preparation by researching costs for supplies and services and obtaining bids as directed.
- Comply with bid process guidelines.
- Assists with preparations of monthly and quarterly management reports.
- Assists with preparation of Common Area Maintenance (CAM) dues, invoices and related correspondence.
- Administers accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Codes invoices for payment, inputs into accounting system and forwards original invoices to accounting for payment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
- May provide informal assistance such as technical guidance and/or training to coworkers.
- May coordinate work and assign tasks.
- Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
- Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and a minimum of three years of related experience and/or training.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor.
- Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
- Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
- Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations.
- Ability to solve problems in standard situations.
- Requires basic analytical skills.
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite, Under limited supervision, provides general administrative support for the Real Estate Management Team.
If this looks like a perfect fit, apply today!