Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for this government agency to pursue a career in public safety, education, transportation, healthcare and much more. We are all working toward a common goal of making North Carolina great.
Position: Readiness Liaison
Location: Research Triangle Park North Carolina 27709
Term: 12 months
- Support change management and readiness for implementation of NC FAST Project 4 modules.
- Provide on-site support for county department of social services NC FAST users as they learn the NC FAST Case Management System.
- Extensive statewide travel up to 70% of the time is required in the performance of the work. Travel may include some evenings and weekend days.
- May coordinate with other business team and project team members to troubleshoot, replicate and report errors and/or unexpected outcomes within the system.
- Acts as an integral part of Readiness and Implementation Support initiatives to facilitate meetings, conferences, and other activities to advocate for and foster effective communication, and maintain communication with state and county staff to clarify statutory, policy and procedures concerns impacting or related to one or more program areas.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3+ years of experience and demonstrated working knowledge base of technical requirements, program requirements and business needs in county departments of social services.
- 3+ years of experience and demonstrated working knowledge of/ability to interpret laws, rules and policies with an emphasis on NC child welfare law, policy, and procedures
- 3+ years of experience and demonstrated working knowledge of relevant information associated with child welfare practice, policy, law, and rules.
- 3+ years of experience and ability to collect, review and interpret data effectively to ensure stakeholder and agency objectives are met.
- 3+ years of experience and significant proficiency in NC FAST navigation, application development and capacity for system analysis to support user enrichment and strategic plans
- Ability to think analytically and engage in active problem-solving.
- Ability to work systematically and logically to resolve problems, identify causes and anticipate both expected and unexpected results.
- Demonstrated above average written and oral communication skills including correct grammar, vocabulary, and terminology for effective communication.
- Ability to plan and organize large volumes of work in an organized, detailed, and results driven manner both in a team and individually.
- Demonstrated above average relationship building and retention skills with both internal and external partners.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!