Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: React.JS UI Developer
Location: Summit, NJ; Dallas, TX
Term: 13 months
- Own implementation tasks, perform code reviews, write unit tests, and participate in architecture and design sessions
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs using Agile development practices.
- Maintains broad knowledge of other technology engineering disciplines and collaborating with other key experts to ensure we are making the right technology choices for the client.
- Translates advanced technology experience, an in-depth knowledge of the organizations tactical and strategic business objectives, the enterprise technological environment, the organization structure, and strategic technological opportunities and requirements into technical engineering solutions.
- Responsible for being an expert resource for architects in the development of target architectures to ensure that they can be properly designed and implemented through sound engineering practices.
- Maintains knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies and recommends innovations that enhance operations and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
- Provides expert counsel to senior technology leadership and advises and mentors others with the goal of knowledge transfer.
- Represents the Company to external industry groups, influencing industry standards.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 8+ years of experience as UI Developer
- 3+ years of experience developing single page applications
- 3+ years of experience in developing enterprise web applications using React.JS with Redux, Hooks and Context
- 2+ years of experience with Jest, Snapshot, React testing library or other test frameworks
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of web technologies and web architectures
- Strong background in delivering enterprise level applications in an Agile setting
- Strong knowledge of RESTful APIs
- Good understanding of Microservice architecture
- Experience in working with web services/API developers
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, npm, Yarn
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills