Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: React UI Developer
Location: Summit, New Jersey, 07901
Term: 24 months
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs using Agile development practices.
- Maintains broad knowledge of other technology engineering disciplines and collaborating with other key experts to ensure we are making the right technology choices for the client.
- Translates advanced technology experience, an in-depth knowledge of the organizations tactical and strategic business objectives, the enterprise technological environment, the organization structure, and strategic technological opportunities and requirements into technical engineering solutions.
- Responsible for being an expert resource for architects in the development of target architectures to ensure that they can be properly designed and implemented through sound engineering practices.
- Maintains knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies and recommends innovations that enhance operations and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
- Provides expert counsel to senior technology leadership and advises and mentors others with the goal of knowledge transfer.
- Represents the Company to external industry groups, influencing industry standards.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- The successful candidate will be a hands-on UI developer who will own implementation tasks, perform code reviews, write unit tests, and participate in architecture and design sessions.
- Must have 5+ years of experience as UI Developer
- 5+ years of experience developing single page applications
- 3+ years of experience with ReactJS, Redux, Hooks and Context
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of web technologies and web architectures
- Strong background in delivering enterprise level applications in an Agile setting
- Strong knowledge of RESTful APIs
- Good understanding of Microservice architecture
- Experience in working with web services/API developers
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, LESS, SASS, Typescript, Jest, Snapshot and ES6
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, npm, Yarn
- Knowledge of Python would be a big plus
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills