Our client is looking for a React Native Developer to join their team for a 9+ month contract in Irving, TX! In this role you will develop robust and efficient code as per the business requirements.
KEY RESPONSIBILITES AND DUTIES:
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
“MUST HAVE” SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Proven working experience in software development
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (Flux or Redux) and data structure libraries(Immutable) and core principles
- Experience with building and maintaining applications for both iOS/Android platforms
- Experience with react native libraries and third party libraries like react-native-navigation, Axios
- Knowledge of current industry coding standards, tools and best practices
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token, OAuth
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience with native mobile development using iOS/Android a plus
- Nice to have - Knowledge of AWS
- Nice to have - Published apps on App stores
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.