Our client is looking for a React Native Developer to join their team for a 9+ month contract in Irving, TX! In this role you will develop robust and efficient code as per the business requirements.
KEY RESPONSIBILITES AND DUTIES:
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
“MUST HAVE” SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Proven working experience in software development
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (Flux or Redux) and data structure libraries(Immutable) and core principles
- Experience with building and maintaining applications for both iOS/Android platforms
- Experience with react native libraries and third party libraries like react-native-navigation, Axios
- Knowledge of current industry coding standards, tools and best practices
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token, OAuth
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience with native mobile development using iOS/Android a plus
- Nice to have - Knowledge of AWS
- Nice to have - Published apps on App stores