Large global company is seeking to hire a React.JS Front End Web Developer for a 6 months+ consulting role that could extend longer. You will work remotely for the corporate IT department and can live/work anywhere in the U.S. Due to highly sensitive government information / compliance, must be a U.S. Citizen to be hired for this position.
As the React.JS Front End Web Developer you will join the application development team, helping to build and support the rapidly expanding primary and large web application.
As the React.JS Front End Developer, you will work closely with backend engineers, the product manager, and Agile project manager. You will have a direct impact in the components and modules you’ll be building. Additionally, you will perform as follows:
- Build modular, readable web apps using React
- Proficient with React v16+
- Create Views and React Components that are reusable and efficient.
- Collaborate with the whole engineering team including product and design
- Provide React training to developers transitioning from ASP.NET MVC background
- Resolve bug fixes and support feature requests from stakeholders
- 2+ years of professional experience with React.JS.
- A good understanding of CSS, modular patterns, and responsive web.
- A deep understanding of and experience in using REST APIs.
- Knowledge of testing best practices using Jest.
- Self-sufficiency in managing work to meet goals and deadlines.
- You love designing snappy, pixel-perfect interfaces.
- Excellent communication and the ability to effectively explain technical concepts in a clear and concise way.
- Some experience with ASP.NET Webforms and MVC.