Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: React Developer
Location: SAN FRANCISCO, California, 94105
Term: 12 months
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments.
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments.
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures.
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals.
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Professional Degree: BS in Computer Science or Engineering
- Minimum 3+ years of strong real time experience in developing React JS based applications with Redux
- Strong expertise in working with Node JS, WebPack and other tools related to React Front End Development.
- Experience in designing & developing reusable front end frameworks, node modules and tools
- Minimum 6+ years of strong experience in Front End technologies
- Experience in developing enterprise level responsive web pages or applications
- Experience in implementing web accessibility using ARIA techniques
- Experience in LESS / SASS css pre-processors is a plus
- Good analytical skills 7+ years demonstrated experience in developing web applications using front end technologies, and related testing tools/methodologies.
- 5+ years demonstrated experience in requirement analysis and application design.
- Experience in unit testing code with JEST / enzyme / Jasmine / Mocha / Chai is desired
- Experience with Agile practice, daily Stand-Up/Scrum and accountability to the software development team
- Developed applications with good usability principles, cross-browser compatibility, web security (XSRF, cross-site scripting defense), accessibility, Markup standards, Last mile performance (minify, closure tools, sprites) and HTML document architecture.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.