Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: UI Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC; Summit, NJ; New York, NY
Term: 18 months
- Develop clickable prototypes using ReactJS and make rapid changes based on feedback from users, productionalize approved prototypes, enhance existing WPF screens
- Acts in the highest level technical role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for the most complex computer applications and/or application initiatives.
- Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs.
- Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors.
- Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing.
- Leads most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts.
- Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process..
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 8+ years of software development experience
- React JS - expert
- Java - expert
- WPF - intermediate
- Caching at engineer level
- SQL - intermediate
- C# - intermediate
- Familiarity in Agile – Scrum methodology
- Capital Markets experience
- Unit Testing Frameworks - expert
- Capital Markets background with trading systems UI Development
- Commodities trading system development
- Commodities product knowledge