Position: Telecom Quality Analyst
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 12 Months
Our client, a worldwide leader in the development and deployment of telecom IoT solutions across a diverse mix of industry verticals is seeking a Telecom Quality Analyst with subject matter expertise is the quality standards, processes, procedures and metrics associated with IoT devices being deployed in a mobile network. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of telecom systems, applications and networks, as well as knowledge of processes related to the staging and kitting of IoT devices. Utilizing your telecom quality standards experience you will be using your CAPA (Corrective Action Preventative Action) and Root Cause Analysis expertise to take facilitate corrective action and assure quality problems do not recur. The purpose of the position is to analyze the processes, procedures and metrics; identifying and documenting risks and establishing and documenting correction action to be taken.
- 3-5 years of experience in quality engineering.
- 2-3 years of experience in either mobile device kitting, configuration or testing, or mobile device management.
- Solid knowledge and experience in process validation, quality analysis, root cause analysis and CAPA.
- 3-5 Years of Quality/Process Analysis experience
- 3-5 Years of telecom experience
- 1-2 Years of IoT quality analysis experience\
- 1-2 Years of experience with Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Experience working in a cross functional and matrix environment
- Certification and/or advanced understanding of quality standards including:
- ISO 900
- ISO 1400
- ISO 1200
- Responsible for evaluating, defining and redefining quality related to mobile device management.
- Ensure proper documentation related to kitting and configuration of all in house and 3rd parting devices is accurate and up to date.
- Oversee and conduct routine audits of processes and procedures as well as documentation, training programs and training documentation is current and accurate.
- Identify and recommend improvement opportunities related to mobile device management and kitting, configuration and testing of devices.
- Conduct regular and ad hoc process validations for device kitting, testing and configuration.
- Collection and evaluation of current IoT Quality Standards and Processes
- Utilize CAPA/Root Cause Analysis to Identify Risks
- Establish, Execute and Document Corrective Action