Terrific Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Position:Quality Laboratory Associate
Location: Jenks, OK, 74008
Term: 6 months
- Collection of base paper and finished product samples for routine daily testing
- Complete required paper/product laboratory testing
- Tracking and reporting of test results
- Periodic Sample collection from operating floor. Requires Facility Safety Training completion
- Working around high-speed production equipment
- Working with sensitive laboratory testing equipment
- Performing weekly calibrations on the equipment
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Infrequent lifting of weights of varying amounts up to 35 lbs.
- Overhead reaching/lifting with weights as much as 15 lbs.
- Standing up to 6 hours/shift
- Sitting at workstation doing testing for up to 6 hours per shift
- Reading and comprehending technical training materials and other job related materials
- Required to wear ANSI-approved safety shoes, hearing protection, eye protection, and other safety devices.
- Demonstrating basic computer skills; ideally possessing a working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- In addition to the above, this temporary testing associate must be capable of working in a fast pace environment with frequent priority and deadline changes. Candidates must be capable of communicating and functioning in both a team environment as well as independently.
- Will be doing paper testing (strength testing, etc).
- Possibly some water tests. Lots of repetition.
- Need someone that has strong attention to detail while performing repetitive tests.
- Fairly large amount of testing - fast paced testing environment.
- Will be both standing for part of the day to do sample testing.