Position: Quality Engineer
Location: Norwood, Massachusetts, 02062
Term: 6 months
- Evaluate potential allegations to determine if the complaint process is applicable.
- Coordinate complaint-related activities across multiple functions and sites within POC.
- Ensure complaint documentation and records are complete and in compliance with regulatory requirements prior to closure.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Minimum Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree in science or another technical field.
- 1-3 years of experience with complaint handling or in a Medical Device industry.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong communication skills. (written, oral, and listening)
- Ability to analyze data and problem solve independently.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!