Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is one of the world's largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies. Come be a part of how digitalization, globalization, urbanization, demographic change, and climate change are transforming our world.
Position: Quality Engineer
Location: East Walpole Massachusetts 02032
Term: 12 months
- Provide support for product transfers from R&D to Manufacturing and will be involved in the validation and implementation of In-Vitro diagnostic assays on a new instrument platform.
- Support Quality Engineering function in Change Control, Validation and Risk Management activities. This position will report to the Sr. Manager of Quality Engineering.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- BS in Life Science or Engineering discipline with a minimum of 2 years of experience in Quality role in the medical device, pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry.
- Knowledge of FDA Quality System Regulation (QSR) with an emphasis on Process Validation, Design Controls and Risk Management.
Even better if you have:
- Experience with the manufacture and testing of In-Vitro diagnostic assays.
- Specific knowledge/experience with the Design Transfer and Design Change management, Equipment Qualification and Process Validation.
- ASQ Certification.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today