Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is one of the world's largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies. Come be a part of how digitalization, globalization, urbanization, demographic change, and climate change are transforming our world.
Position: Quality Engineer
Location: Mount Olive New Jersey 07836
Term: 6 months
- Reviewing and approving validation protocols/reports to ensure those meet the quality/compliance requirements.
- Creation of inspection reports and dock-to-stock assessments following established procedures.
- Processing on nonconforming material following our established procedures.
- Provide guidance and direction to cross-functional teams in the areas of Validation and Incoming Inspection, including the creation of validation plans, protocols and reports.
- Review/approve validations representing the Quality function.
- Support implementation of Engineering and Design changes.
- Support other Quality Management System activities, as needed.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree in Science of Engineering field of study.
- Demonstrated understanding of manufacturing operations and design change/change control implementation activities.
- In-depth knowledge of requirements related to ISO 13485 and FDA QSR.
- Experience with reviewing and approving validations.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
- 5-8 years successful experience working in medical device or other regulated industry.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc).
- Ability to communicate effectively within a technical environment.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities.
Even better if you have:
- Certified Quality Engineer certification.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!