Terrific Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Position:Quality Consultant I
Location: Neenah, WI, 54956
Term: 12 months
- Day to day you will be working with the quality team in ETQ
- Assigning Quality training and build training groups.
- Will also review who has completed training and send reminders.
- Will also provide guidance to training teams to ensure they are aware of any ramifications to making changes within ETQ systems.
- Provide onsite support and coordination for Quality Systems activities. (Currently working remotely)
- Provide day to day ownership/support of one or more quality systems (CAPA, Document Control, Change Control and/or Training).
- Take work direction from the CAPA system owner, provide quality engineering support and mentoring to staff and mill team members for CAPA system administration, root cause analysis, investigation, action plan development, and effectiveness verification .
- Take work direction from the Change Management system owner, provide quality engineering support and mentoring to staff and mill team members.
- Take work direction from the training system owner, provide system support for training assignment and completion. This work may include coaching and mentoring team members in the use of the CAPA program, change management program, document changes and training administration.
- ETQ or other quality software is REQUIRED for this role.
Apply to MATRIX today!