Work for the Worlds #1 Brand!
Position: Test Automation Engineer
Location: Atlanta, GA, 30313
Term: 13 months
- Perform manual tests on equipment and converting those to automation scripts and test suites.
- Work closely with developers as they implement features to ensure we have automation coverage.
- Understand end-to-end device operations and translate those to automatic execution.
- Understand and expand automation to simulation environments.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experience in QA/Automation/Test/Application Engineering
- Must be proficient in Python programming.
- Must know how to work with embedded devices and, specifically, embedded devices that control electro-mechanical devices
- Strong desire to learn new things
- Robot Framework automation framework is a plus
- Jenkins knowledge a plus
- S/W development workflow and CI/CD integration a plus
- Amazon AWS knowledge a plus
If this looks like a perfect fit, apply today!