Work for the Worlds #1 Brand!
Position: Quality Assurance Specialist
Location: Atlanta, GA, 30313
Term: 12 months
- Inspect and test materials, equipment, processes, and products to ensure specifications are met
- Collaborate with development, procurement/supply chain and CM to develop and implement controls and improvements
- Investigate and troubleshoot issues; Develop corrective actions and solutions
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Draft/implement test plans to support the testing efforts; identify issues and create/maintain documentation;
- Assist team to make decisions about defects/enhancements in a given release cycle;
- Participate from concept requirements to validation phase;
- Collaborate with other QA Engineers, Project Managers, Software Developers, DBAs, and Operations staff;
- Establish and document testing processes and procedures for the entire product life cycle;
- Develop comprehensive plans, test cases, and test data
- Execute test plans and ensure adequate test coverage is achieved ;
- Document and bring resolution to testing defects
- Responsible for quality and risk management process for service engagements.
- Responsible for peer review of project deliverables.
- Provide project status reports and updates.
- Reviews quality of work.
- Prepares technical documentation such as protocols, validation documentation, policies and procedures manuals and other complex documents