Title: Senior Claims Associate
Location: Cleveland, OH 44101
Term: 6 Months Contract
- Reviews inbound and outbound calls to evaluate Service Center colleagues to ensure performance meet established policies, standards, and guidelines.
- Provides verbal and written feedback to Service Center management and colleagues to promote improved performance.
- Provides coaching and development support to Service Center colleagues via developed plans and strategies.
- Works directly with appropriate management to determine additional training, coaching, or performance planning needed for Service Center colleagues.
- Processes escalated calls within the guidelines and timelines as established in the client service instructions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organization's quality program(s).
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 2 years of customer service experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Auditing experience and they would be auditing both call and claims
- Knowledge of disability plan eligibility, coverage, and benefits
- Good customer service skills
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Inbound call center experience strongly preferred
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!