Quality Assurance Analyst (Web/Email)
San Francisco Bay Area (100% Remote)
Contract (12 Months +)
This Email QA Tester will have the opportunity to work with a number of leading-edge technologies and are at the forefront of customer innovation and experience. The ideal candidate gets excited about manual testing on different web browsers and various mobile devices validating the best possible user experience. Candidates are flexible, self-directed and understand quality assurance procedures.
- Responsible for performing manual end to end quality assurance testing on web/email campaigns and customer facing site features on desktop, mobile and app platforms.
- Manual testing and web automation scripting for functional, integration, regression, and performance testing to meet the business requirements, strategic mission and goals of the organization while mitigating risk.
- Creating, updating, and executing test cases (with a focus on best user experience).
- Browser Testing such as CSS/HTML validation, cookies, usability, compatibility.
- Perform testing of feature changes across various browser and platform configurations.
- Capture and document precise defect reports for any issues found during testing
- Analyze and troubleshoot reported defects and internal issues
- Monitor, manage, and communicate with developers on defects.
- Reporting on testing efforts and results daily and weekly (or as specified) for assigned projects.
- Manual testing of hardware devices including mobile and tablet.
- Analyze requirements and test across all platforms to ensure site is working as expected.
- Experience building and designing test cases including practical experience with various test methodologies.
- Experience with client-side debugging using browser developer tools.
- Hands on experience in testing web applications.
- Experience with web building blocks (HTTP, HTML, CSS, JSON).
- Experience building and designing test cases including knowledge of test methodologies.
- Strong technical understanding of APIs, email triggers, and testing/production environments.
- Experience collaborating with Engineering product teams to understand requirements.
- Experience working with engineers or other stakeholders to define the acceptance criteria of new features and improvements.