Position: Quality Assurance Analyst
Location: Atlanta, GA 30303
Term: 10 months
- Analyze business requirements and develop detailed test plans, test scenarios and test cases.
- Perform testing activities for Java, COBOL, CICS and batch programs on distributed platforms.
- Develop and adhere to standard Software Quality Assurance methodologies and best practices.
- Identify tests based on system specifications and/ or business needs and perform defect management activities.
- Responsible for identifying testing issues and risks and reporting it to the Testing Lead.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5 years’ of experience as a tester for mainframe and distributed systems and experience with Database technologies like Oracle, DB/2.
- 5 years’ of experience with database technologies such as Oracle, DB/2 including queries and data verification.
- Understand the differences in testing objectives and how to build a test schedule and construct appropriate testing cycles, test plans.
- 5 years’ of experience with HP suite of testing tools, including Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and Quick Test Professional. (QTP)
- 5 years’ of experience with diverse technology and integration points - mainframe vs. distributed, java technologies, COBOL/CICS, secure transfer protocols, DB2, VSAM.
- Organize, manage and provide clear guidance to teams in order to reach the testing goals and tight deadlines with candor, transparency & collaboration.
Even better if you have:
- 5 years’ of experience and thorough understanding of the SDLC and Software Quality Assurance concepts and best practices with software testing experience.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!