Terrific 6+ month contract-to-hire opportunity in Tampa, Florida for a Quality Assurance Manager. Will be responsible for leading the implementation of Issuer Services quality assurance framework. Will be responsible for the coverage of other cross functional processes/projects as required and directed by the Risk and Control Global Head.
- Act as primary point of contact for assigned site for Issuer Operations quality assurance.
- Conduct quality assurance reviews on processed loan documentation and transactions.
- Ensure loan transactions are accurately processed and authorized within stipulated Service Level Agreement.
- Ensure loan documentation’s adherence to policies, guidelines and procedures as well as compliance regulations.
- Report deficiencies on a timely basis to issuer operations stakeholders/management.
- Engage with stakeholders/senior management and ensure timely feedback loop.
- Conduct root cause analysis by identifying & analyzing areas of common defect/issues/themes.
- Own/lead continuous improvement plan and track implementation and success of initiatives.
- Achieve operational goals set and deliver against agreed targets in terms of quality and productivity.
- Provide updates at regular meetings with Issuer Operations, Risk and Controls, Compliance, etc.
- Manage remediation projects/initiatives and report on progress as required.
- Own/lead departmental projects/initiatives as requested.
- Ensure timely escalation of operational risks incidents to relevant contact points.
- Representation in various local/site level forums.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 10+ years of relevant loans/financial operations quality experience (i.e., Quality Assurance, Client Onboarding, Compliance, Audit and Regulatory).
- Experience and knowledge of end-to-end Agency & Trust operations, ADR’s, GDR’s and GDN’s operations.
- Exposure in debt raising process.
- Exposure in reviewing credit agreements.
- Payments/reconciliation cycle experience.
- Regulatory concepts and other key areas of risk within the operations and data environments.
- Knowledge of policies, procedures, and compliance with applicable state and federal laws and regulations.
- Proficiently use MS Office products, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Meticulous, analytical and mathematically inclined with basic accounting concepts.
- Ability to perform reviews or processes and identify issues/gaps.
- Further risk related qualifications would be beneficial.
- Project management, strong analytical, and time management skills, excellent attention to detail.
- Exhibit good attention to detail while focused on delivery.
If this is a perfect fit, Apply now!