Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Quality Assurance Analyst
Location: Phoenix Arizona 85007
Term: 7 Months
- Review functional business requirements and design specifications to ensure understanding of deliverables such as test strategy, test plans and test cases.
- Develop, document and maintain test cases and other test artifacts like test data, test scripts.
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
- Publish and communicate test results and test plan statuses using established processes.
- Isolate, replicate and report defects and verify defect fixes.
- Work closely/collaboratively with cross-functional teams (Dev, Management, Operations).
- Participate in all aspects of functional, regression, user acceptance and load testing.
- Provide estimates for test efforts.
- Coordinate with Network Services team to ensure required test platforms are available.
- Identify quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues.
- Participate in software design discussions, reviews and test strategy sessions.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 5 years of relevant QA technical experience with functional testing, regression testing and integration testing.
- Expertise in creating clear, concise test plans and test cases. Ability to understand and create test plans and test cases from specifications.
- Experience writing black box and user interface test cases, designing tests to mitigate risks.
- Experience in context-based, exploratory, or scenario testing.
- Working understanding of source control and test management tools.
- Basic understanding of programming.
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Even better if you have:
- Experience in the education industry.
- Experience working on an Agile/Scrum team.
- Experience with TFS, MTM and MS Test.
- Exposure to test automation scripts using Selenium.
- Intermediate level of SQL Server database query language (TSQL) and using that write queries to extract data out of databases.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!