Position: Quality Assurance Analyst
Location: Atlanta, GA 30303
Term: 4 months
- Perform all testing activities required to validate the portfolio of related business applications and interfaces in the portfolio.
- Analyzing business requirements and developing detailed test plans, test scenarios, and test cases. Perform testing activities for Java, COBOL, CICS, and batch programs on distributed platforms.
- Develop and adhere to standard Software Quality Assurance methodologies and best practices.
- Identify tests based on system specifications and/ or business needs and perform defect management activities.
- Responsible for identifying testing issues and risks and reporting them to the Testing Lead.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5 years’ of experience as a tester for mainframe and distributed systems and experience with Database technologies like Oracle, Db2.
- 5 years’ of experience with database technologies such as Oracle, Db2 including queries and data verification.
- Understand the differences in testing objectives and how to build a test schedule and construct appropriate testing cycles, test plans.
- 5 years’ of experience with HP suite of testing tools, including Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and Quick Test Professional (QTP).
- 5 years’ of experience with diverse technology and integration points - mainframe vs. distributed, Java technologies, COBOL/CICS, secure transfer protocols, Db2, and VSAM.
- Experience organizing, managing, and providing clear guidance to teams in order to reach the testing goals and tight deadlines with candor, transparency, and collaboration.
- 5 years’ of experience and a thorough understanding of the SDLC and Software Quality Assurance concepts and best practices with software testing experience.