Position: Health Document Analyst
Term: 6 months (05/24/2021 to 12/03/2021)
- This position will assist in the QA and analysis of Medicare member materials.
- These materials are CMS regulated and internally coded for specific benefits/plan information.
- The QA will consist of reviewing PDF documents alongside various resources to ensure accuracy of the materials.
- Materials are inclusive of benefit information; copays, coinsurance, and explanations of how the plan works.
- There are several types of documents that will be reviewed and analyzed which contain data and information from various sources/stakeholders.
- We work on a timeline to get these documents accurate, verified, and mailed, so time and precision is of the essence.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Strong technical skills in Excel and the ability to learn how to utilize our internal review software.
- Analytical ability to comprehend and interpret general business acumen is a must.
- Experience in understanding/reading/analyzing health benefits, as well as the general knowledge of health benefit/plan vocabulary and meanings.
- Bachelor's degree preferred