Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is one of the world's largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies. Come be a part of how digitalization, globalization, urbanization, demographic change, and climate change are transforming our world.
Position: QA Tester
Location: Norwood Massachusetts 02062
Term: 6 months
- Performs software verification and validation activities as a part of the overall software engineering process for medical device data systems.
- Verify through testing or inspection that the product functionality meets the software requirements and design.
- Design, develop, and execute software tests to verify design meets documented requirements.
- Plan and implement configuration of physical setup of equipment.
- Create/track software defects in the defect tracking database and verify closure of defects.
- Report passed and failed requirements to the test team lead, the project team, and the department manager.
- Communicate task status to the test team lead and manager.
- Interact with other test and development personnel on a project.
- Manage own priorities, with support from the Test Lead.
- Multitask effectively on and across projects.
- Communicate effectively one on one as well as in groups.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Engineering.
- 2-4 years of successful experience in a related field and the successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities, Knowledge and skills as presented above.
- Black-box, performance, stress and load testing, as required by the project.
- Performing manual testing, and possibly automated testing, of product features.
- Providing documented evidence of test execution.
- Participating in risk management (project, technical, and hazard) activities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Knowledge on using the virtual Management.
Even better if you have:
- FDA Design Control regulations and associated standards and guidance.
- Experience with testing medical devices.
- Experience on an Agile/Scrum team.
- ASTQB Certification (or the equivalent).
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!