Seeking multiple seasoned QA Testers to help with the UI testing for a mainframe backend system. We are seeking multiple Testers who can coordinate with technical and business resources to identify and resolve issues or system defects discovered during the testing. Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Analyzes requirements necessary to design/update testing strategies & demonstrates extensive knowledge and understanding of structured analysis and design (define user needs) as it relates to the test design.
- Identifies and recommends design processes aimed at increased efficiency, performance and reliability (automation, load and performance). Demonstrates a strong working knowledge of automated testing tools used to create test designs and execute test plans.
- Works with stakeholders, business, developers and other test analysts to develop test plans, conditions and cases to be used in testing. Develops and administers best practices to perform test data conditioning and execution of test sets. Works with programming to create certain account conditions and execute special testing requirements for test validation.
- Compiles, develops and documents test/defect reports and follows all defects through to resolution and closure.
- Maintains and administers procedures, methodology and/or application standards to include security related compliance.
- Acts as a single point of contact for assigned client projects with regard to test activities. Coordinates the test activities assigned to the test team to include, reviewing of client test plans cases and scripts, prioritizing test execution when necessary and providing feedback to internal and external clients.