Addison, TX client is seeking a QA Test Automation Lead to join for a contact opportunity. Candidates can work remote but must be local and be available to come into the office when a plan to return tot he office is in place.
- Work in the capacity of an onsite Sr. automation QA to Coordinate and Lead SF commerce cloud global features automation by developing automation strategy and testing strategy and deployment activities.
- Work closely with the Product Design & client facing teams to gather and verify requirements for test scenarios that match customer use cases.
- Lead, direct and coach Jr. automation Test Engineers; ensure testing and automation of functional areas is complete, tracked & on time.
- Ability to perform requirement analysis to find issues early in the software development phase.
- Able to develop a test plan & test and release approach/strategies and release sign off documents.
- Able to develop complex testing strategies for every story and write test cases from requirements.
- Familiar and hands on with QA testing tools and adopt QA processes. Create, manage, and maintain test projects and test suites in the testing tools.
- Work with other onsite, offshore resources, and build cross functional teams for the SF projects.
- Responsible to run end to end test cases working together with SI Vendors, CoE teams and internal teams to ensure those test cases are automated and are part of CD.
- Good problem-solving skills - should be able to dive deep and provide root cause and resolve technical issues or tools related issues.
- Salesforce Commerce experience.
- 2-3 years of Tosca experience.
- 7+ years of experience in the software either as dev lead, automation lead with SF Commerce and Business Manager experience
- C# experience to develop, maintain the custom code.
- Azure DevOps preferred to manage the automation results.