Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: QA Manual Tester
Location: Minneapolis, MN; Phoenix, AZ; Columbia, MD
Term: 18 months
- Resource will be performing manual regression testing, create test data, write test scripts, and be interested in continued learning of test automation.
- 90% testing, 10% meetings
Resource will be supporting manual and automated testing a complex money movement application.
- Regarded across the enterprise as an expert in multiple identified areas of expertise with responsibility for developing standards and enterprise-wide best practices and for engineering complex, largescale technology solutions to address highly complex and cross-organizational issues.
- Design, code, test, debug and document programs using Agile development practices.
- Maintains broad knowledge of other technology engineering disciplines and collaborating with other key experts to ensure we are making the right technology choices for the client.
- Translates advanced technology experience, an in-depth knowledge of the organizations tactical and strategic business objectives, the enterprise technological environment, the organization structure, and strategic technological opportunities and requirements into technical engineering solutions.
- Expert resource for architects in the development of target architectures to ensure that they can be properly designed and implemented through sound engineering practices.
- Maintains knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies and recommends innovations that enhance operations and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
- Provides expert counsel to senior technology leadership and advises and mentors others with the goal of knowledge transfer.
- Will represent the client to external industry groups, influencing industry standards.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Minimum 5+ years manual testing, overall 10+ years of technology experience
- Minimum 5 years of working proficiency of SQL Server / oracle and ability to create test data independently
- Must be able to perform manual regression testing, create test data, write test scripts, and be interested in learning test automation if desiring a permanent position.
- 5+ years Manual testing experience
- 1+ year of test automation experience
- Cucumber Gerkins
- File upload/file transmission proficiency
- NDM/MQ/Web services