The QA Lead is a critical and integral part of our fast paced, agile product quality assurance function. This detail-oriented role operates as a Technical Leader of the QA Team, serving to provide a safety net to prevent adverse impacts to our users when we release application changes. The QA Lead not only has a comprehensive understanding of team’s application functionality, but also understands how the domain interacts with other parts of the application. The lead is a key player on the QA team and serves as an advocate for the end user and his/her team, working very closely with the product owner and development team, proactively providing input and asking insightful questions that help us to keep our product awesome.
- Manage and guide the QA team by mentoring, coordinating their activities and reporting back to management.
- Collaborate actively with the development team during scrum ceremonies such as daily scrum, refinement, retrospective and demos.
- Proactively communicate on a regular basis, asking questions, clarifying requirements and scenarios
- Create and maintain manual and automated test scenarios and cases
- Create and maintain automation scripts using Katalon
- Analyze and report results of tests performed
- Analyze systems for bugs and defects and verify changes
- Consistently and proactively communicate risks, milestones, and progress during the sprint
- Adhere to internal processes and standards
- Certify environments during production releases
- Create and maintain API testing
- 7 plus years QA experience.
- 3+ years experience as a Tech Lead.
- Use of AWS environment and Agile methodology.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems .
- Testing Automation experience required.
- Strong relational and NOSQL database understanding and querying abilities.
- Solid understanding of the Software Development Cycle
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-driven professional.