Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Join the team at this Fortune 500 communications provider that's been around for nearly a century and be part of a mission to improve people's lives by connecting them to the power of the digital world.
Position: QA Automation Engineer
Location: Littleton, CO, 80120
Term: 6 months
Quality Assurance - Track Test Lead JD
Knowledge and good understanding Jira, HP Test products (HP ALM, UFT.
Specialized knowledge as a Test lead
One should have experience of Jira, HP Test products (HP ALM, UFT) and as a test Lead
SAP experience is plus.
As a Test lead 2-5 years of Experience
SAP is huge plus
Jira, HP Test products (HP ALM, UFT
* Customize the program test plan and testing strategy specific to the track level needs, to cover all dimensions of the track specific application platform including functional correctness, performance, scale, security, integration, System, Regression testing
* Govern the creation of track User Stories coverage across test scripting, execution and defect reporting
* Manage track level test scripting, test data identification, testing environment, testing execution
* Co-ordinate the code promotion to QA environment with infra, platform, application teams and developers and post QA to production
* Report track level status during various phases of testing
* Defect triaging, troubleshoot major defects / issues, prioritize defects, identify solutions, determine root cause with the help of track Product Owner, Dev teams, environment teams and application platform teams
* Maintain track level Jira for test scenarios, test cases, scripts, results and defects
SAP is huge plus
Testing platform will be Winshuttle and Concento
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 10+ years of experience
- Experience with Jira
- Experience with HP Test products (HP ALM, UFT)
- QA testing experience
- 2-5 years of Experience SAP as a Test Lead is huge plus