The QA Engineer is an important and integral part of our fast paced, agile product development function. This detail-oriented role operates as a functional tester of the application, serving to provide a safety net to prevent adverse impacts to our users when we release application changes. The QA Engineer has a comprehensive understanding of their assigned application functionality, as well as how their domain interacts with other parts of the application. They are a key player on the development team and serve as an advocate for the end user, working very closely with the product owner and development team, proactively providing input and asking insightful questions that help us to keep our product awesome.
OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
- An opportunity to work with cutting edge technology in the health care domain.
- A cloud native architecture which leverages tip of the spear AWS capabilities.
- A competitive salary and benefits.
- Highly collaborative and engaging work environment.
- And most importantly, opportunities to learn and grow both technically and personally.
• Collaborate actively with the development team during scrum ceremonies such as daily scrum, refinement, retrospective and demos.
• Proactively communicate on a regular basis, asking questions, clarifying requirements and scenarios
• Create and maintain manual and automated test scenarios and cases
• Create and maintain automation scripts using Katalon
• Analyze and report results of tests performed
• Analyze systems for bugs and defects and verify changes
• Consistently and proactively communicate risks, milestones, and progress during the sprint
• Adhere to internal processes and standards
• Certify environments during production releases
• Create and maintain API testing
• Use of AWS environment and Agile methodology.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems
• Solid understanding of the Software Development Cycle
• Experience working in an agile environment
• Proficient with MS Office Suite
• Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Energetic Team player
• Excellent communication skills
• Self-driven professional.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.