Position: QA Engineer
Location: Lewisville, TX
Term: 6 months
This team is chartered with delivery of innovative and efficient software product, leveraging superior technical and business skills, aggressive work ethic and common sense within the framework of a streamlined process. This is a great role for someone who likes to work in an environment driven by technical challenges, be recognized for the work performed, unencumbered with bureaucracy.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills utilizing object-oriented analysis and database design, relational database design.
- Participate in collaborative concept definition, architectural refinement and software design
- Follow Agile practices, with ability to work independently and as part of the agile team
- Willingness to learn new technologies based on organization needs
- Able to develop high quality software with adherence to the organization standards
- Highly responsive in resolving issues
- Creative in proposing new ideas
- Good Team Player with an attitude to contribute at all levels for the team's success
- 4-8 yrs of Product testing environment
- Proficiency in at least one programming/scripting language
- Strong expertise in automation and manual testing of APIs, UI, database, and data pipelines
- Must have prior automation experience for API services (appium, testng, maven, httpclient, Rest Assurred, JAXB, JAXRS, Jersey, Jackson, Jmeter).
- Hands-on automation experience required in Selenium for UI.
- Must have prior experience in creating optimal test strategy (Including Functional, Non- Functional, Analytics, and automation) and test plans for short term and long-term projects both.
- Must have strong hands-on experience on functional and non-functional automation both for Web, Rest services.
- Strong expertise in setting automation frameworks
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipeline is a plus.
- Comfortable with DB and SQL
- Working experience with Gradle, GIT is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent, Master’s good to have.
Why we’d want to work with you?
- You are passionate about creating world-class software
- You are familiar with Agile methodology
- You think positively, focus on solutions, and find opportunities instead of problems
- You have superb technical skills, and you’re always striving to improve
- You are willing to work quickly, get in the weeds, and not rest until the job is done
- We’re a fun-loving, passionate, and highly collaborative team
- We’re committed to achieving technical excellence in everything we do
- We value teamwork, learning from failure, and innovation