We are seeking multiple Quality Assurance Engineers that are passionate about automated QA. We're looking for QA Engineer teammates that will participate in development design sessions and provide feedback from a quality perspective. You will coordinate best quality practices across other teams including offshore. You will lead and define transitions to embed quality practices within our new flagship platform.
Why it’s a big deal...
We are building a new team, platform and solutions and are looking to grow this area of expertise! This is an opportunity to participate as we establish our standards and best practices. We're not talking about putting automation in a legacy application. This is a brand new platform and set of solutions, all developed in the latest technology stack!!! We’re also working to establish modern DevOps practices and this is a chance to be a key player in that process, as well.
The ideal Engineer we're looking for has the following experiences and mindset:
- Proven success with both automated and manual testing tools and technologies.
- Your test experiences include planning, assessments, script development and maintenance.
- You have hands-on experience with Cucumber and Selenium automation frameworks and developing automation scripts.
- Natural collaborator. You work effectively with developers, BA’s, Product Managers, and customers to draft test plans and test cases from an established set of requirements.
- You are proficient with Agile and a collaborative cross functional approach to building awesome software.
- You constantly solicit feedback in an effort to create the best work possible. You don’t know any other way.
- Restful API's (Postman ideal) & API automation
- Mobile UI automation
- Manual testing
- Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket) SQL
- Experience testing mobile & cloud based applications
- Retail domain experience
- EXCELLENT communication & collaboration skills