QA Automation Engineer
San Francisco, CA (TBD 100% due to COVID)
Long Term Contract (Contract to Hire Possible)
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
This role is a fantastic opportunity with ABOVE market compensation to join an organization that is driving innovation and constantly exploring emerging technologies so our people can be productive and focus on what matters most – providing extraordinary service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Automation Engineer should be skilled in automation and look at any repetitive tasks to be automated via automated tools and scripts.
- Responsible for understanding tasks that are being done manually and how they could be automated
- Design, develop and maintain a modular, extensible and reusable test automation harness and scripts.
- Develop efficient and accurate automated performance test scripts.
- Responsible for automation using selenium scripts or similar technologies.
- Support projects and initiatives related to Customer Lifecycle Management
- Responsible for creating best practices around Development
- Work with minimal supervision on Integration projects with other IS team members, analysts and vendors.
- Attend meetings when necessary and maintain a flexible work schedule.
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of quality assurance, testing and software development processes and methodologies.
- Ability to understand a requirement and design and convert it into a test document(s).
- Complete and adhere to the company’s regulatory requirement trainings in a timely manner.
You could be a great fit if you have:
- Minimum 5+ years of enterprise software testing experience.
- 3 + years of Salesforce platform experience.
- 2+ years of financial services experience.
- 1-2 years of experience working with Jira, SNOW, Remedy, or similar ticketing systems software.
- 3-4 years of extensive experience in working with automation tools like Jenkins, Artifactory.
- Experience in designing and developing and testing Web Services/WSDL, and with SOAP /REST API's for implementing SOA concepts.
- Must be able to independently design, develop, execute and maintain automation framework using Junit, TestNG.
- Experience in CI/CD pipeline test integration.
- Hands on experience on relational databases and ability to write and execute queries.
- SQL – Required.
- Selenium – Required.
- Performance testing- Required
- Salesforce – Required
- Experience with development practices like Unit Testing, Test-Driven Development
- Experience with one or more scripting and/or programming languages and/or tools such as: Python, Perl, Shell.
- BSA degree in Computer Science or related degree required.
- Master’s in computer science is desired.
Own your work and your career - apply now.