Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: QA Automation Engineer
Location: San Francisco, CA 94105
Term: 12 months
Day-to-Day Responsibilities:• Provides technical consultation and support in the development of Automation scripts and tools to help functional testing.
• Analyzes business requirements, designs and writes automated test scripts.
• Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of existing automation scripts or tools.
• Participates in overall systems testing.
• Creates Automated Regression test suite.
• Participates in Test Driven development process paring with Dev resources.
• Develops new documentation, participates in the development of technical procedures and designs user guides.
• Works closely with Manual testers to identify Automation needs and builds tools reduce test execution time.
• Create Unit test as part of Agile process and SCRUM team
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
• 5+ years of application development and implementation experience
• 2 + years of experience designing and implementing solutions for test automation using Selenium and Java
• 1+ year of Agile experience
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
• 1+ year of JIRA experience
• Knowledge and understanding of technology testing: automation and data automation
• Knowledge and understanding of technology testing: manual testing
• Knowledge and understanding of technology testing: strategies, test plans, test cases ,and test scripts development
• Knowledge and understanding of Selenium software testing framework
• Knowledge and understanding of automated regression and maintaining scripts in regression
• 2 + years of experience with server administration and job creation using Jenkins Continuous Integration server
• Knowledge and understanding of multiple source code version control systems in working with branches, tags and labels
• Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
• Ability to work effectively in virtual environment where key team members and partners are in various time zones and locations
• Ability to learn and assimilate information from multiple people and sources
• Ability to coordinate processes or projects and compile documentation
• Strong research and documentation skills
• Experience managing complex projects in a large enterprise environment
• 1+ year of HP ALM experience
Other Desired Qualifications
• Ability to flex between supporting various teams and ability to manage tasks associated with both automated and manual testing efforts
• Knowledge and understanding of UI responsive testing for desktop and devices
• Experience with cross browser and device testing
• Familiar with Eclipse or similar IDE
• Experience with Testing on Physical Mobile devices (iPhone, Android)
• Familiar with mobile labs automation– device anywhere, Perfecto Mobile
• Experience with chrome dev tools and breakpoint testing
• 2+ years of experience with TestNG framework
• Familiar with QMetry automation platform
• Ability to setup and configure environments and integrate with test tools
• Willingness to learn new technologies