*** Unfortunately sponsorship is not available at this time so only green card holders and citizens please. ***
Are you an experienced QA with a bachelor's degree? If so we have a contract to perm opportunity in Birmingham that could use your skills.
To be considered you must have experience using testing tools (automated and manual) on distributed platforms as well as experience leading testing efforts for large projects. Agile experience as an embedded tester with an Agile team.Additionally excellent communication skills and the ability to lead presentations in front of groups.
Job duties include but are not limited to: Lead test planning, write and review test cases, review requirements, design review, manage testing of 3-4 projects at once, willingness to do all the hands on testing yourself, design, collect, track, analyze, and report testing metrics.
- Strong Test Lead with technical knowledge
- Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously
- Agile Experience
- QA Experience (formal i.e. in a real QMO or QA environment)
- Working with formal test plans
- Tracking and reporting defects formally
- Using typical QA tools and processes
- Working under tight deadlines – ability to test multiple applications under tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritize their work
- End to End testing experience
- Mentor peers
- Strong communication skills
- Hands-on development is a HUGE plus
- Selenium background preferred
- Should be able to identify the test cases that will fit automation.
- Experience with different automation tools/open source tools is a plus
- Experience with performance testing and security testing
- SQL skills is a plus.
The location has free parking and cubicles for the work space. The dress code is on the dressy side of business casual.