- Function: Quality Assurance / Test Development
- Job Ref: 217729
· 3-4 years of hands-on experience with the ownership of software project testing: defining test strategy, writing test plans, designing and executing software tests, preparing test data, bug tracking, reporting.
· 7+ years of overall QA experience.
. Heavily involved in end to end testing and back end validations including database and API testing.
. Experience with Mobile Apps testing.
· Knowledge of QA methodologies and industry-standard testing and bug tracking tools.
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to efficiently communicate with developers and product owners.
· Demonstrated experience in writing and utilizing high-quality automation to solve testing problems, preferably for Mobile Apps (Appium).
· Software QA automation experience (Selenium) working with at least one programming language such as: Java, C#, Python.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience.
· Experience with Mobile Testing (manual/automation) of Apps on iOS and Android platforms.
· Experience working with NoSql databases.
. Experience in Appium or other Mobile Automation tools.
· Strong sense of ownership, bias for action and an It Can Be Done attitude.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA) by emailing MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.