- 3-4 years of hands-on experience with the ownership of software project testing: defining test strategy, writing test plans, designing and executing software tests, preparing test data.
- Heavily involved in end to end testing and back end validations including database and API testing.
- Experience with Mobile Apps testing.
- Knowledge of QA methodologies and industry-standard testing and bug tracking tools.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to efficiently communicate with developers and product owners.
- Demonstrated experience in writing and utilizing high-quality automation to solve testing problems, preferably for Mobile Apps.
- Software QA automation experience working with at least one programming language such as: Java, C#, Python.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with Mobile Testing of Apps on iOS and Android platforms.
- Experience working with NoSql databases.
- Experience in Appium or other Mobile Automation tools.
- Strong sense of ownership, bias for action and an It Can Be Done attitude.