Position: QA Analyst
Location: Woonsocket, RI 02895
Term: 12 Months (03/29/2021 to 03/28/2022 )
- Responsible and accountable for leading the preparation and delivery of comprehensive test strategies, plans, and environment requirement checklist for manual testing, and leading and actively participating in test case development and execution for assigned system enhancements
- Interpreting and communicating product vision and user stories and to the development team to ensure requirements are understood and customer value is delivered
- Responsible for assuring a level of quality has been achieved by validating that user stories meets acceptance criteria.
- Responsible to update product management on story status to align on delivery expectations
- Confirm test approach, test data, execution results used for the project under test meets the objectives.
- Responsible for executing testing, identifying defects, and working with development team to ensure all enhancements work as designed.
- Responsible for reporting, tracking, and resolution process for business application and process issues.
- Responsible for managing data uploads and maintaining vendor documents in the VFM.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 2+ years of UAT testing experience or merchandising experience with a strong understanding of retail merchandising basics and merchandising processes
- Experience using Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Access. SQL knowledge a plus.
- Experience working with large datasets
- Proven ability to think creatively, work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders
- Salesforce, UAT testing, Merchandising or finance experience preferred
- Four-year college degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics and/or other quantitative analytical degree