“MUST HAVE” SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- BS in Computer Science/Electronics/Electrical Engineering with related experience of 5+ years in software/hardware development
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience programming on Python (we prefer polyglots & those open to learn new stuff on the go)
- 3+ years of on-box programming on Linux/Windows systems with exposure to networking and scripting experience.
- A strong grasp of CS and Electronics fundamentals, data structures, algorithm design and Object-Oriented programming.
- Ability to work well in a team and to take on leadership roles as required
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Good knowledge of Bluetooth communication in Linux and Debian systems.
- Experience with common arm based micro-controllers and microprocessors and use of peripherals
- Experience working with AWS / Azure / Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience with agile software delivery