Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: ETL Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC preferred
Term: 12 months
- This role also needs to support end of day senior management reporting activities on a daily basis.
- Design, code, test, debug and document programs using Agile development practices.
- Maintains broad knowledge of other technology engineering disciplines and collaborating with other key experts to ensure we are making the right technology choices.
- Translates advanced technology experience, an in-depth knowledge of the organizations tactical and strategic business objectives, the enterprise technological environment, the organization structure, and strategic technological opportunities and requirements into technical engineering solutions.
- Expert resource for architects in the development of target architectures to ensure that they can be properly designed and implemented through sound engineering practices.
- Maintains knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies and recommends innovations that enhance operations and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
- Provides expert counsel to senior technology leadership and advises and mentors others with the goal of knowledge transfer.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5 to 8 years of experience on ETL experience with at least 5 plus years of experience in Microsoft SSIS ETL
- 5 to 8 years of experience in C#.net
- 5 to 8 years of experience on SQL with any RDBMS. Experience in Microsoft SQL Server is preferred.
- 2 to 3 years of experience of Autosys preferred.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in Python is required.
- Experience on build tools like TFS.
- Familiarity with Deployment tools like Jenkins is required.
- Familiarity with GitHub is required.
- Experience in reading and writing JSON files into/from Mongo DB using Python and/or C# is required.
- Need a quick learner.
- Any experience working in Financial Industry is required
- Experience in Mongo
- Any Enterprise Risk and Capital Markets Experience is a plus.