This Dallas-based real estate property management company in Deep Ellum has an immediate full-time opening for a Property Management Systems Specialist. Seeking someone that is process-driven and detail-oriented with solid technical and user knowledge of Yardi modules (Residential, Student, Commercial, Marketing Rent Café products, CRM). Will be working a flex onsite/at home schedule with a minimum of 3 days/week in the office.
The Property Management System Specialist role includes dedicated, full-time client support via service management, supporting internal tickets related to technical issues or configuration changes. Daily duties will include organizing ticket flow, troubleshooting Yardi programs, and working directly with Yardi account managers to ensure timely remediation. This person will work closely with trainers, marketing, and IT admins to facilitate the effective use of Yardi products. Individual will also facilitate thorough testing of processes and procedures to standardize workflows.
- Troubleshooting and providing solutions for Core Systems Yardi Voyager, Rent Café CRM Flex, Rent Café Site Manager.
- Troubleshooting and providing solutions for Ancillary Systems, Screening, Renters Insurance, Utility Billing (RUBS and Submetered).
- Assisting with supporting and managing new initiatives and project rollouts.
- Overseeing system updates and participating in testing, implementation of, and compliance with technology-related policies.
- Identifying best practice configurations and maintaining internal documentation.
- Recommending changes that will streamline workflow processes and improve timeliness and accuracy of results.
- Providing one-on-one support to IT, Marketing, and Training staff utilizing various methods of communication including phone calls, email, video conferencing, etc.
- Managing remediation of assigned Property Management System support inquiries in the company’s support ticketing system.
- Assisting in the transition of software data during property acquisitions and dispositions using ETL and Y2Y.
- Uploading data via CSV and ETL imports.
- Maintaining scheduled reports, custom menus, and workflows.
- Two-year or Four-year college degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 1-2+ years experience in the real estate industry, consulting, implementation, or support experience with Yardi.
- Experience with SQL Queries is a plus.
- The application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.
This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary, good benefits, and a great work environment. Benefits include:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation, personal/sick time, and holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Credit union
- Service recognition awards
- Employee assistance program
- Apartment rental discounts