Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Position: Project/Program Manager
Location: Hartford, CT
Term: 12 Months
We are looking for a Project/Program Manager to join our team for a long-term contract opportunity.
- Translate the IT Optimization vision into actionable strategies
- Development strategic roadmap using the vision and activities taking place within cross functional teams
- Coordinate and support planning, tracking and processes for transition
- Coordinate and participate in work across functions and organization boundaries
- Responsible for the oversight of all project artifacts
- Proactively identify project risk areas, perform risk analysis and develop risk mitigation plans/measures to complete the project on time;
- Lead project status meetings; review status reports; develop and deliver project presentations and updates to leadership.
- Assist with establishment of Enterprise Project Management Office
- Responsible to provide knowledge transfer to designated state personnel:
- Consultant will schedule Knowledge Transfer Sessions based on engagement (weekly).
- All developed project documentation will be reviewed, discussed and updated with state personnel (weekly)
- Weekly status will include Knowledge Transfer items for the week completed and items for the upcoming week.
- Provide summary of the Knowledge Transfer throughout the lifecycle of the project at the completion of the project.
- Minimum 9 years of Project Management experience
- Extensive experience in project planning & initiation, team management, technical & vendor coordination and implementation of large scale, complex, projects;
- Experience in executing Merger and Acquisition implementation projects;
- Experience with change management activities, working collaboratively with business and technology owners, subject matter experts, vendors and end users;
- Experience managing project resources, budgeting and financial reporting;
- Experience in developing; business process model; gap analysis, test strategy & plans, cost benefit and risk analysis;
- Experience establishing and working within a Project Management Office;
- Proficient in project management and MS Office tools, such as, MS-Project, MS-Visio, PowerPoint, Excel and Word;
- Proven leadership skills with excellent multi-tasking, organizational, negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills are critical;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and adapt to changing priorities;
Apply to MATRIX today!