Our exciting global SaaS Identity Leader client is seeking a Project Coordinator aka Project / Portfolio Analyst. This is an amazing opportunity for a foot in the door of this great company!
- Evaluate new requests and meet with Project and Support Managers to collect required information, including high level requirements, business justification, resource needs, timelines and possible issues.
- Manage communications plan and meeting agendas to cascade information across all levels of the organization
- Review, analyze and report on overall project and portfolio metrics to include key insights and recommendations
- Assist in the maintenance of project schedules and identify issues with timelines
- Assist in the creation and editing of written project communications in the form of emails and presentations
- Schedule and prepare stakeholders for key milestone checkpoint meetings and ensure data is complete and distributed prior to meetings
- Facilitate assembly of project and portfolio presentations for meetings
- Document actions/decisions and post presentations on confluence pages, send out meeting minutes
- Follow up on meeting actions and track status
- Consolidate project status and portfolio reporting / dashboards weekly
- 1-2 Years Experience
- Education or training in project management
- Proficient in computer technology applications such as word processing, spreadsheets, presentations and project management tools (Ideally GSuite)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (will be working with multiple stakeholders- needs to be able to speak to all levels of the org)
- Good critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.