Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Project Manager
Location: Remote - Denver, Colorado
Term: 6 Months
We are looking for a strong Project Manager to join our team for a long-term contract opportunity.
- Plan, execute, and finalize projects according to defined timelines and within the allocated budge.
- Responsible for ensuring that business and end users are consulted with and their input garnered for the project at hand.
- Responsible for assisting agency executive management, division directors, and information technology (IT) staff and leading project tasks, resources, including personnel and deliverables.
- Use appropriate project management tools, reports, templates, mentoring, training, and coaching to IT project teams.
- Work directly with staff, as well as vendors and, when necessary, other state agencies in fulfilling and carrying out the requirements of assigned IT projects.
- Utilize project management best practices, including risk management, quality management, change management, change control and communication.
- Manage by providing leadership, collaboration, supervision, training, guidance and support to all IT project team members on assigned projects.
- Lead the effort for ensuring agency compliance with the project management policies and standards.
- Project Manager with Scrum Master skills
Apply to MATRIX today!