Position: Project Manager III
Term: 6 Months
- Develops, refines, validates and manages project plans to ensure on time and on budget delivery of major technology initiatives across the enterprise.
- Responsible for utilizing project management methods, standards, project integration as well as the coordination of all internal and external resources required to complete assigned projects.
- Provides timely and concise communications to functional leadership regarding project status and pending issues; analyzes processes and makes recommendations for optimizing resources and product delivery.
- Develops project plans based on specifications provided by the Portfolio Management staff and manages effective execution of the initiatives.
- Builds consensus among multiple process leads relative to project scope, task execution, staffing and issue resolution.
- Brokers services within company vendors on behalf of the business area represented.
- Provides overall financial direction for the projects to manage the development of budgets, controls and measurements to monitor project progress.
- Identifies potential risks within the project; proactively manages issues.
- Participates in identifying project costs, resource allocation, project schedule changes and issue escalation.
- Frequently interacts with staff including business area management, portfolio managers, vendors, consultants and other contractors.
- Strong overall PM experience, Clarity experience, financial/budget management
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Good group presentation skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good mathematical skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Good staff development skills
- Knowledge of computers to operative effectively with computer hardware such as general mainframe, midrange, network and desktop technologies; computer software includes application development lifecycle, MS Office Suite, Outlook