Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Position: Project Manager IV
Location: Irving, TX, 75038
Term: 12 months
The HR Project Manager is a hybrid role looking for a highly organized HR Generalist/ HR Project Manager to oversee specific HR programs while driving agile project management best practices. This role reports to the HR Associate Director for IT. He/she collaborates with the HR Business Partners and Talent Partners located around the world. The Project Manager understands the big picture talent strategy and initiatives of the program, then collaborates with the HR team and senior stakeholders on the overall program along with structure and approach, appropriate delivery methods, risk mitigation, budget, resources, and overall work plan for the many projects.
- Create monthly & adhoc executive presentations transforming structured and unstructured data into a cohesive message across strategic HR initiatives
- Own small HR capabilities leveraging existing tools and processes such as quarterly rewards process and ongoing recruitment tracking
- Manage & Complete small HR projects. Facilitate status meetings, track project tasks and manage issues.
- Researches and analyzes data on global talent trends in IT industry, makes new talent related project suggestions and reports out on current program goals and progress.
- Create project plans, charters, charts, and timelines to staff and manage projects of varying length, complexity and scope (ranging from small-scale to yearly large-scale)
- Create agile, low administrative approaches to managing project and program status, risks and interdependencies across the team
- Work closely to with HR Assoc Director to manage team communications and project planning/update meetings to keep everyone on track
- Support continuous improvement through optimizing processes or procedural steps and reducing waste/inefficiencies to streamline requests and workload of the team.
- Establishes processes and methodologies to ensure assigned projects are delivered on time, within budget, meet high quality standards using appropriate tools and data.
Key Qualifications and Experiences
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Business admin or a similar field or equivalent experience 8-10 years of project management disciplines, best practices
- 8-10 years of hands-on HR experience managing HR related projects of increasing complexity
- Proficient with MS Suite including Excel and power point with strong data analysis experience
- Ability to analyze data and understand key metrics (demographics, attrition/ retention rates, talent pipelines, etc.) in order to develop insights, tell stories, drive decisions and measure the impact of key programs or to identify operational trends
- Comfort and confidence working with all levels of management
- Ability to manage and track multiple programs/projects at one time
- Ability to identify road blocks and provide potential solutions
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, constantly evolving, team environment
- Ability to get things done through others, without a direct reporting relationship
- Detail oriented, able to prioritize efficiently and multi-task
- Motivated, organized self-starter, able to solve routine or complicated problems effectively and drive projects to successful completion.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, , analytical skills, project management and presentation skills
Apply to MATRIX today!
About our client
Our client has operations in 34 countries, and its trusted consumer brands, including five billion-dollar brands, are sold in more than 175 countries. Join its team and you will partner with businesses to create Exceptional Workplaces - healthier, safer and more productive.