Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Construction Project Manager - Remote
Term: 9+ Months 3/30/2021 to 1/21/2022
- Manages all facets of project management (budget, schedule, procurement, quality & risk) for individual real estate projects including planning, design, construction, occupancy and closeout.
- Demonstrates capability to read, understand and apply standard to moderately complex documents affecting real estate projects, including but not limited to: agreements/contracts, leases, work letters, project charters, surveys and drawings. Interfaces directly with clients to define project requirements.
- Prepares scope of work, project delivery resource requirements, cost estimate & budget, work plan schedule & milestones, quality control, and risk identification.
- Identifies project delivery resources from pre-qualified lists or through individual project qualification process; conducts standard request for proposals; completes bid analysis; recommends resources to clients.
- Leads project delivery resources/team providing project guidance and direction to achieve project goals.
- Implements communication plan for meetings and written reports/meeting minutes to keep client and project resources informed. Facilitates project meetings.
- Implements project documentation governance aligned with company and Client requirements.
- Ensure project data integrity and documentation is accurate, timely and coordinated.
- Tracks progress of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets, approved timelines.
- Reports status and variances.
- Creates action plans to meet objectives, budget and schedule. Implements change management routines to assess change requests, make recommendations, secure client approvals, and issue change orders.
- Assesses change requests to determine impacts to scope, budget, schedule, quality and risk.
- Demonstrates ability to identify project risks, develop risk mitigation and contingency plans, and implement action plans to reduce or eliminate project risks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
- Provides informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers.
- May lead project teams and/or plan, and supervise assignments of lower level employees.
- Manages 3rd party project delivery resources/team.
- Responsible for identifying training needs, tracking performance, coaching, and motivating team members.
- Decisions made with thorough understanding of procedures, company policies, and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines.
- Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlines.
- Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to department.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS/BEng/BArch) from College or University in a technical area of study.
- Minimum four years of related experience and/or training.
- MP (US and/or Canada) and LEED AP preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions.
- Conducts advanced financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to read and understand architectural drawings.
- Knowledge in MS Project, leases, contracts, and construction practices.
If this looks like a perfect fit, apply today!