Rebuild Americas Infrastructure with Our Fortune 200 Materials and Logistics ClientPosition: Project Manager
Location: Dallas, TX
Term: 6 Months
PURPOSE: The Project Manager will provide organizational support through the project lifecycle to integrate an acquired business, both in the back office and operationally. The Project Manager will ensure that the project is done timely, efficiently, and completely.
* Create, assist with the creation of, and manage project materials, including project charters, work breakdown structures, project plans, risk/issue logs and project status update materials.
* Manage the implementation of chosen technology solutions to meet or exceed project goals.
* Responsible for overall coordination and stability of project oriented work efforts, including working with the team to help frame up requirement and design workshops, the fit/gap analysis process and through project testing and deployment.
* Establish and implement project management processes and methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards, and meet key stakeholder expectations.
* Integrate multiple project workstream plans and schedules to create a cohesive overall cross-functional plan with identifiable critical path, task dependencies and major milestones.
* Build project budgets and track project expenses.
* Track project communications, coordinate data requests, coordinate meetings & meeting agendas, and keep meeting minutes.
* Maintain professional communication and working relationships with project stakeholders and team members (including C-level business stakeholders).
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
* Extensive expertise in project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques.
* Experience leveraging both IT solutions and business process improvements.
* Ability to suggest plans to integrate new and existing business processes.
* Ability to coordinate with cross-functional business teams to plan and prioritize workstream activities.
* Ability to meaningfully contribute to continuous project reviews, and update project plan to ensure processes meet changing business demands.
* 5 years Project Management experience.
* ideal project management experience will be business focused not IT focused in areas such as back office (accounting, tax, banking, credit card operations), manufacturing (mechanical processes, environmental, safety), and HR.
* Some sort of energy or Oil & Gas experience is a plus
* Active Project Management Professional PMP certification.
* Experience with formalized PMO structure and PPM tool such as Microsoft Project.
* Concise and diplomatic communication skills.