Our client is seeking a strategic minded Project Manager well versed in Agile practices for a contract to hire opportunity.
- She is responsible for performing tasks and managing tasks associated with tactical, operational, and strategic projects.
- Will work with members of the Executive and Sr. Management team to identify, plan, organize, and drive activities related to those projects.
- Accountable for completing the tasks and projects by delivering on scope, schedule, cost, and quality.
- Enjoys learning and working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and overcoming obstacles to realize project and task delivery success.
- Serves as a trusted adviser who can be called upon at any moment to provide support and insight to the Executive and Sr. Management teams.
- Ability to lead multiple tasks and projects – some that are highly sensitive/visible.
- Creates and communicates the project plan for each project they are managing.
- Works with other members of the organization on commitments for project deliverables.
- Manages, escalates, and resolves all task and project issues.
- Communicates regularly with project stakeholders.
- Demonstrated familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the field of project management.
- The ability to interact effectively with team members and stakeholders at all levels and organizations.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently with cross departmental team members to manage risks, issues, budgets, and timelines.
- Quickly learns the business to help facilitate decisions based on what is best for the organization.
- Excellent project management planning and tracking skills.
- Report regularly and accurately on project progress, risks, and issues.
- Understands and participates in discussions concerning business processes involved in the project.
- Communicates regularly with project stakeholders with a solid written status on weekly progress reports with sponsor support.
- Regularly communicates and tracks project work assignments, dependencies and drives progress with the team and business stakeholders.
- Where required also writes user stories and helps structure the analysis work using an agile framework for a clear tie to the project plan based on realizing new business capabilities.
- Proficient with the MS Office-365 suite and comfortable capturing and generating metrics with MS Excel.
- Provides support to the all members of the Executive team that may include administrative type tasks - scheduling meetings, booking travel, etc.
- PMP Certification and or Scrum Master certification preferred.
- Proficient in both waterfall and agile methodologies with proven experience creating effective project plans, dependencies and critical path activities.
- Demonstrates strong problem-solving skills and written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to focus on continuous improvement in project delivery.
- Understands audience and can communicate up, down, and across the team.
- Able to lead by influence and interacts effectively with project team members
- Comfortable using video conferencing to collaborate and generate results when working remote
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in the field or in a related area required
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Position requires working remotely or at a desk at the corporate office for periods of time up to eight hours.